1. From Game Economy
Token Value from Game Economy
- 1.Buy-backs: 50% of play and protocol income is used to buy tokens on the market.
- 2.Burns: governance can vote to burn up to 25% of bought-back tokens.
- 3.Staking Rewards: up to 75% of market-bought tokens are distributed to stakes.
- 4.Locks: Staked tokens require a 10-day cool down for exiting, and bypassing this cool down carries a 12% fee on the principal stake. Half of the cool down fees are placed into a lottery pool, divided among stakers every week.
- 5.Liquidity Incentives: LP tokens get a 50% higher weight in staking rewards.